FatenS. M. Abdel-Hameed
Frequency: 2 issues annually
It is a half yearly, peer-reviewed publication for educators in all areas, aiming at promoting innovations and good practices of practitioners involved with educational change, to bring about improvements in, and a better understanding of, policy and practices of learning, teaching, assessment and curriculum development.
The journal welcomes contributions, in Arabic and English, from academics, researchers, decision makers, school leaders and education practitioners in recent developments in theory and practice, case studies, qualitative and quantitative research, action research, book reviews, commentaries and discussion papers dealing with the frontiers of innovation in education.
Topics: Topics covered include, but are not limited to:
- Pedagogical innovations in education
- Innovations in classroom learning & teaching
- Curriculum innovations
- Policies and leadership issues in achieving pedagogical innovation
- Cultural, social and change management issues in implementing pedagogical innovation
- Cost, risk, quality assurance, training and development issues in pedagogical innovation
- Innovative solutions and performance indicators for education issues
- Learning and teaching models and methodologies
- Students learning evaluation and assessment innovations
- Educational innovations and best practices
- The role of knowledge management and technology in pedagogical innovations.