A. Y. M. Al-Omary
Frequency: 3 issues annually
The International Journal of Computing and Network Technology (IJCNT) is a is a peer-reviewed International Journal that publishes technical papers describing recent research and development work in all aspects of computing and computer networks. Papers must be written in English. They must not have been previously published and should not be under consideration for publication elsewhere. The frequency of International Journal of Computing and Network Technology (IJCNT) is four issues per year. It has both print and online versions.
In order to be considered for publication, your introduction should clearly explain the novelty, urgency and originality of the research in your article.
Plagiarism, or copying text or results from other sources, is unethical behavior and is not tolerated at this journal. All manuscripts will be checked for originality using the CrossCheck database. For more information on CrossCheck please visit http://www.crossref.org/crosscheck.html
Manuscripts submitted for publication must be in English and should be submitted via the web.
There are no page charges for publishing in this journal.
The International Journal of Computing and Network Technology publish articles which contribute new techniques and results in all areas of networking and computing. Topics of interest include, but are not limited to:
- Network Protocols & Wireless Networks
- High speed networks
- Routing, switching and addressing techniques
- Adhoc and sensor networks
- Internet and Web applications
- Ubiquitous networks
- Ubiquitous computing systems
- Measurement & Performance Analysis
- QoS and Resource Management
- Network Based applications
- Network Security
- Recent trends & Developments in Computer Networks
- Data mining and web mining algorithms
- Image processing and computer graphics
- Network routing and communication algorithms
- Machine Learning
- Intelligent computing and neural networks
- Applied cryptography
- Database security
- Cluster computing
- Grid computing systems
- Cloud computing
- Multicore computing
- High-performance scientific computing
- FPGA and reconfigurable architecture
- Embedded systems
- Distributed data and knowledge based systems
- Distributed system/network security
- Reliability and fault-tolerance
This journal is indexed by google Scolar database.